• Experience working with steel fabricating machinery. Attention to detail, attention to safety, flexibility, supervision, good people skills.
Essential Job Function:
• Maintenance electrician will be responsible for the safe installation, removal, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of all equipment and facilities electrical systems.
• Knowledge of starters, lighting circuits, power distribution equipment, controls, PLCs, variable speed AC and DC drives and motors. Machinery includes power presses, laser cutting systems, robotic welding systems, conveyorized painting systems and overhead cranes.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education or Equivalent Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• Journeyman Card
Hours of Work:
2nd Shift 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Applications will be accepted until 08/16/2012
Click here to fill out an Employment Application for Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.