• Must be able to perform setup and production MIG welding (able to be certified in aluminum and TIG within 60 days of requirement), and Metal Finishing; and
• Be able to perform setup and production spot and projection welding; and
• Be able to create fixture schemes
Essential Job Function:
• Capable of working independently and cross-trained on laser, press brake, and arc welding.
• Familiar with basic computer skills.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
• Associate degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.
Hours of Work:
1st Shift 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Applications will be accepted until 08/17/2012
Click here to fill out an Employment Application for Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.