• Previous Laser experience preferred, but not required.
• Good computer skills and ability to fill out proper documentation.
Essential Job Function:
• Responsible for efficiently operating Hypergear Laser and producing quality parts.
• Responsible for loading material into stocker system.
• Follow written quality procedures for specific job functions assigned.
• Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly.
• Perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
Hours of work 2nd shift – 2 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Applications will be accepted until 07/22/2012
Click here to fill out an Employment Application for Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.