Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. offers www.mtlcraft.com to provide useful, accurate, and timely information to its customers and the media. Below are guidelines outlining acceptable use of the images, text files, and data of this site.
1. The text, images, logos, and data (the “Materials”) on the Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. (“Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.”) website are protected by copyright and may be covered under other restrictions as well. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, logos, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files except as noted. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user. Commercial publication, exploitation, or use of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. Materials on personal or commercial websites is strictly prohibited. Copying or redistribution in any manner for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
2. Trade publication editors and news organizations (broadcast, electronic, or print) are permitted to electronically copy Materials published on this website and use it for inclusion in news coverage of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. and its related businesses, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the Materials are not modified. Individuals are permitted to electronically copy Material published on this website and to make print-outs thereof, solely for their personal use, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the Materials are not modified. Except as expressly provided herein, no license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. and/or its suppliers is granted to the users of this website.
3. Many of the trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and/or unregistered marks of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this site. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the express written permission of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. To the extent that the Materials include any trade name, trademark, service mark or likeness of or reference to an individual, the user is responsible for obtaining appropriate permissions and licenses from that individual or third party.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on this site are provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and/or non-infringement. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of this site or your downloading of any Materials from this site.
5. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
7. Wisconsin State laws will govern this Agreement. It constitutes the entire agreement between Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. and the user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between them related to the Materials. It may only be amended or otherwise modified in writing by an authorized Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. representative.
The Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. (www.mtlcraft.com) website may contain links to third-party websites. Such third-party websites are not under the control of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. Please note that Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy or content of websites of other providers which may have links from this Site. Accordingly, Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. can make no representation concerning the content of these sites to you, nor can the fact that Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. has provided this link serve as an endorsement by Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. of this or any other site. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. provides this link only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites. Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc. makes no warranties, explicit or implied, regarding the performance of the links, the performance of the outside sites or the contents of the outside sites.